Do you have the kind of work that is marketable in the Giclee format? Do you have a website, but do not have the knowledge, time or money to invest in an online store?
SpotOnGallery can help. We are always looking for new artists to add to our catalog. Our website offers a very unique opportunity for artists looking to expand their market and grow their sales. However, we take great pride in what we do and what we offer. We are looking for a wide variety of styles, genres, and mediums, but insist on the utmost quality - not only of the original art but the quality of the reproduction. To become one of our artists you must apply online by submitting your CV, artist statement and samples, or your website link. We will review your work and let you know whether or not we believe your work will be a good fit.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you have been accepted as a SpotOn Art Gallery artist you will get your own page on the website that will contain your bio and your images.
- You choose what size(s) you would like to offer for each of your images
- You decide the base price of each image/size.
- You, the Artist, will receive 40% of your asking base price
Advantages for the Artist:
- No overhead
- No inventory to manage
- No customer service
- No collection of sales tax
- No shipping and handling
- Provide a high-resolution (300dpi) digital image
- Provide bio, pricing, sizes and other pertinent image information
- If color matching is critical, you must send a hard copy proof that you are happy with, along with the digital images. We will match our proof to this. If you require a color proof, there will be a charge of $10.00 per proof.
- If you do not have a high-resolution file of your image, SpotOnGallery can perform a setup for you. Setup includes high-resolution image on CD and color matched proof. The cost to set up an original artwork (up to 30”x40”) is $100. Artist is responsible for shipping/delivery to and from the lab.